- 1 cup gluten-free vodka like Ciroc (vodka made from French grapes)
- 1/4 cup gluten-free natural triple sec like Combier or Leopold Bros American Orange Liqueur (that use natural ingredients versus artificial flavorings)
- 1/2 cup organic cranberry juice
- 4 tablespoons fresh organic lime juice
- 1 slice organic lime for garnish
Add vodka, triple sec, cranberry juice and lime juice to a pitcher then stir. Refrigerate. When ready to serve, pour into four martini glasses and garnish with a lime wedge. Toast to health, cheers!
Alcohol feeds bad bacteria and is dehydrating. For every cocktail you drink, try also drinking equal amounts purified water and take a probiotic before bedtime. Went over your limit? There’s natural support to help your body feel better like Source Naturals Hangover formula, Drink-Ease homeopathic tablets and the Detox Party Spray.