Has something been weighing on your heart lately? Have you not been loving yourself, or feeling loved? Have you experienced setbacks or disappointments and don’t feel moved on? Has your self-care practice been lacking? Have you recently had an argument with a loved one, or is one of your relationships hanging by a thread right now? Have you felt anxious, depressed or been grieving a loss? Have you felt personally attacked or misunderstood?
This message is reminding your soul that love isn’t a temporary, fleeting emotion. Love is what your soul is. If your heart feels heavy with hurt and pain, please know that this innate love within you has the ability to make your heart feel better.
Here’s your spiritual Rx: take extra good care of yourself, pamper yourself. Allow your faith in God to be stronger than the pain. Let this faith help you feel calmer, divinely loved, lead to new inspiration, and help you see new opportunities. If we’re dragging around a heavy heart, it will be hard to feel grateful, celebrate our small victories, or even see what great plans God has in store because we’re too much in a funk.
Do you want to know something cool about yourself? The atoms in your body were created by stardust, the same exact atoms that created all of life on Earth. That’s right, you were born a natural star! Astronomer Carl Sagan said, “The cosmos is also within us. We’re made of star stuff.” You have a light within you that, even if it feels dim sometimes, will never go out.
Try placing your hands on your heart and saying, “I love you, you’re okay, I accept you, everything is okay.” Let some of that stardust within you sparkle.
Healing your Heart
- Pursue a creative hobby that makes you happy
- Go wild with self-care, treat yourself like royalty
- Write a list of things you love about yourself
- Ask your friends to share what they love about you
- Create a love jar for yourself and fill it with positivity
- Surround yourself with positive, supportive people who love you just as you are
- Gaze at the stars, they’re really quite beautiful just like your soul
- Commit yourself to accomplishing something you’ve been putting off
- Practice positive thinking daily, including what you feel grateful for
- Break out of your routine by traveling or doing something outside of your comfort zone
- Practice heart-openers (back bends) like restorative fish pose in your yoga practice
- Use EFT to tap out grief and sadness
- Breathe deeply and stand tall, allowing more comfort room for your physical heart
Heart Healing Affirmation from Chakra Healing with Archangels
“I don’t need a reason to love. I love because that is who I am.”
Download this affirmation on iTunes!
May we always feel loved, especially by ourselves. xo, Lauralyn