I began working with heroes at Iraq Rose, a non-profit at Emperor’s College in Santa Monica teaching healing yoga classes to Vietnam and Korean veterans coping with PTSD, chronic illness and shrapnel wounds.
I then founded the first therapeutic restorative yoga program for wounded soldiers at Fort Bragg, North Carolina. Our yoga classes provided physical and emotional support for active duty soldiers seeking refuge from daily stress and deployments.
Specialized yoga is available for everyday heroes, first responders, veterans and corporations emphasizing effective relaxation exercises, healing and self-restoration.
Lessons are provided on location in New York and online via Skype. Discounts for veterans and seniors. On a budget? Contact me and let’s see how we can make it work for you. I believe yoga therapy should be affordable and easily accessible to everyone.
Why Yoga Therapy?
- Improve focus, energy, mood and concentration
- Alleviating fatigue; rejuvenation
- Improving sleep
- Stress management
- Lower high blood pressure
- Support for TBI
- Support for disc, bone and muscle injuries
- Support for gastrointestinal issues
- Support for chronic illness and/or inflammation
- Alleviate headaches
- Alleviate low back pain
- Support for PTSD, anxiety and depression
- Reduce aches and pains from intensive training or sitting/standing for long periods
- Feel lighter, clearer, happier and more at peace; feel good!
To schedule an appointment, fill out the contact form below.